Away from the hustle & bustle of city, on the banks of Bhasta River & close to nature is the Upcoming Chaturmas 2016 at PARAMDHAM ASHRAM, Valkas, Padgha.
Parmatma Mahavir spent 12 ½ years in deep Sadhana in the lap of Nature amidst forests and jungles. Chaturmas 2016 at Paramdham too, is also An opportunity for seekers experience a close connection with themselves in the serenity of the Ashram in the venerating Sanidhya of Pujya Gurudev.
Being the first Chaturmas at the Ashram, it is indeed a blessed opportunity for seekers to not just fuel their spiritual progress, but also witness the making of a Divine abode which shall be imprinted in the history of Jin Shasan!
In sanidhya of
Rashtrasant Pujya Gurudev Shree Namramuni Maharaj Saheb – Adi thana 4
Viral Pragna Pujya Veermatibai Mahasatiji – Adi thana 21
Paramdham – Chaturmas 2016
An opportunity for Swadhyay, Tapasya, Sadhana, Seva & Self Realization!
After Padgha Toll Naka,
Taluka : Kalyan,
District : Thane,
Maharashtra – 421302
Helpline : 9004861157
For information on Accomodation :
Pareshbhai Shah : 09820031454
Rajubhai Bavishi : 09323101166
Guide on How To Reach PARAMDHAM :
By Rail :
- The railwaystation closest to PARAMDHAM is Khadavli & Vasind.
- While travelling from Mumbai, Use Central Railway Services.
- Board a train from Mumbai Central/Dadar towards Kasara.
- Rickshaws can be taken from Vasind Station or Khadavli Station to PARAMDHAM.
Mention Valkas Village, Padgha – PARAMDHAM.
Alternatively Shared Jeeps are available till the highway, close to PARAMDHAM.
By Air :
- The nearest Airport from PARAMDHAM is Mumbai (60.8 kms) & Nashik (115 kms).
From Mumbai or Nashik Airport one can either use the Rail or the Road Route to PARAMDHAM.
By Road :
- The PARAMDHAM on the NH 3 (i.e. Mumbai – Nasik highway) is 8 kms away from Padgha Toll Naka & 5 kms away from Khadavali.
After crossing the Padgha Toll Naka is Udipi Hotel which is 6.3 kms ahead on the left hand side. Take a U turn on the opposite side is sagarInn hotel. Enter the small road adjoining the hotel. The 1.8 kms road inside & river bridge crossing will lead you to the PARAMDHAM on the left hand side.
Download the Directions to reach PARAMDHAM Ashram (PDF)